2014年4月1日星期二

The Cutest Peppa Pig Doll, Your Child’s Favorite Toy

Everybody has a wonderful dream about amusement park, and since when I was a child, my father couldn’t afford to take me to the amusement park, so even though now I am an adult, I still has wonderful dream about amusement park. And since the TV play always would have a romantic scene about the hero and the heroine meet in the amusement park, some proposed marriage scene, or confession, make me always want to have a try someday when I meet my dear boyfriend.
Peppa Pig Doll
But now I haven’t met him in my life, but I will wait patiently. In order to solve my complex about amusement park, each time when I pass a boutique, I would go inside and pick some cute dolls. When I saw this peppa pig doll, I bought them immediately. Their cute shapes, father, mother and son, daughter, remind me of my parents. I place them on my work desk, so when I saw them, I would be very happy.
Peppa Pig Doll
Since I love them so much that I want to share with my friends. But I don’t want to give them the dolls the same as mine, so I bought another pairs for them. This peppa pig doll is similar to mine, which is much like couples. The pig wearing a crown, with red shirt and white dress is the princess, while the other one wearing a hat with skull designs and with sword on hands is the prince, perfect to send to the friends who are couples.

Honestly, this is the toy for children, but as they are very cute, so even we are not on the age for playing with this toy, we still want to collect them with pleasure. But, parents can buy them for their beloved child as toy, and tell them good story about family love.

没有评论:

发表评论