2014年4月22日星期二

Girl Lace Skirt, Better to Shape Your Daughter’s Beauty

My little girl is 4 years old, look very cute. People in our district love to take photos with her, she is like the star in our district. Last week, my young sister said this weekend they are going to take graduation photo, and ask me to take my daughter to attend her commencement. I told her the night before that day that we are going to visit her aunt’s school and take some photos, so she waked up early that morning, and insisted wearing that skirt, the girl lace skirt I bought for her reward for her progress in Math.
Girl Lace Skirt
That day, the weather was so great, maybe a little hot, but we all enjoy ourselves. My sister’s classmate saw my daughter like saw the angel from the god, all scrambling to take photos with my daughter. Although my daughter seemed doesn’t willing to do this, but I told her that she should show respect to others. She then agreed to do as what they say tamely. My daughter is a little shy, and almost won’t speck to others actively, so this time, I took her out and want her to contact to others as more as possible. Maybe because I didn’t ask her to take part in some activity hold by her kindergarten, so she have less chances to communicate with strangers, so she afraid to speak to strangers.
baby flower girl dresses
During that day, some big sisters, brothers try to cheer her up with words and actions, so she seemed so happy, and told me about one brother’s funny things when our way home. I could tell the purpose of mine that day had achieved. In order to make her love by others as more as possible, I always dress her up beautifully with all kinds of baby flower girl dresses. Because she is so cute that everyone pass her would say hello, and praised her, so she has more chance to contact to strangers. As time pass by, now, she is a lovely and lively girl, her teachers and classmates all love to play with her.

没有评论:

发表评论