2014年2月18日星期二

A good-looking and practical bathroom door mats

When my baby girl was born, in order to give her a safe environment to grow healthily, I asked my husband to put the entire floor with mats. I know it would be a significant expenditure, I still insist on doing this. But I chose to pick the bathroom door mats personally, because I already had a choice in my heart.
bathroom door mats

When I was a kid, I very like the panda in the zoo, but my father couldn’t afford to pay the ticket and take us to the zoo. So I only can envy some of my classmates who could go to the zoo and showed of their experience after tour loudly in front of other classmates. So I made a promise, one day I would make my house full of panda’s design. Although now I know that promise was joke. But I really like the items with panda’s design particularly. So I really the bathroom door mats I picked for our home, which is a shape of a panda’s head, which is very cute.

This bathroom door mats are made of synthetic fiber which is very soft to touch. Besides, its material is the slip-resistant and waterproof latex, which is perfect to use in the family which has children and elderly.

Although I am now a mother of a little girl, but each time when I saw this bathroom door mat, it could give me a feeling that I am still a coedna that I could act like a spoiled child in front of my husband. And with this door mats place in our house, our house looks more cozy and lovely. If your family has children and the elderly, I recommend you with these bathroom door mats, they are the best I have ever met, so it is deserve to be recommend.

没有评论:

发表评论