2013年4月5日星期五

Stainless steel solar powered garden lights 8 pack




  Two interview about it
 One
  I purchased these lights due to the fact A-they were cheap and B-they looked The best for around that price range.
  One receiving the lights my fist observation was ....these are the wrong lights, they looked nothing like the ones off the Amazon web page, also instead of 8 lights there were 10
(This is a plus side I know but all will be revealed later on in my story)
   Anyway I was keen to see just how good they worked so I set upon making them up, first problem! the plastic base of one was completely damaged, Second problem three of the so-called new batteries were rusty and didn't work, Third problem the stainless steel pillars on which the lights were to be fixed to, only five of the spikes ( the bits that go into the ground and into the pillar ) pushed in nicely, the others I had to cut away and sand down just so they would fit, also on either end of the pillars the edges were very sharp and due to the fact I had to force one or two of the pillars on I ended up cutting my hand quite badly, Fourth problem two of the lights wouldn't work due to the fact they hadn't even been wired up properly, Fifth problem even though the were supposed to be external lights when it rains the water seeps down through the solar panel and fills up the internal lens of the light and it stops working.
  So to conclude
  1)The lights I received didn't resemble the ones I ordered
  2)Even though I paid for 8 lights and 10 were sent and only 5 worked
  3)As far as external lights are concerned they let water in and stop working when it rains
  4)I am now a professional at soldering loose wires
  So all in all not impressed.If you are looking for
solar lights to put in your garden my suggestion is to stay well away from these, spend a little more and purchase lights that work.

Two
 Got these lights a month ago, first thing is they look smart, when on or off, when I first got them 3 out of the 8 lights failed to work, after a bit of tinkering mainly due to bad connections with the battery all 8 are now working & have had no further problems.

The lights give off a nice glow but don't expect them to light your garden up as they are more for appearance than light.

That said I am more than happy with them & at around 25quid for 8 lights you can't go far wrong.

没有评论:

发表评论